Thursday 23 April 2009

Just some photos of finished projects, the pink socks that I had so many problems with are the Angel's Rest pattern that I did some time before Christmas which somehow I never got round to posting.



And some photos of my mystery blanket, which I finally finished the border on about 5pm yesterday. I'd tried to take some more photos and get some nice close ups but unfortunately the camera died a death after the second one and still doesn't want to be revived. The blanket weighs an absolute ton but looks amazing. I think this is the biggest single project I've done and can honestly say I've enjoyed it right the way through, even the squares I wasn't keen on weren't so bad in the end. I think out of all of them though the red flower squares and the meadow stripe (green and pink stripes with embroided flowers) have to be my favourites.

No comments: