Friday 17 April 2009

It's been a busy one, still waiting to hear back about the job but as it's something I very much want to do I've been crossing fingers, toes and just about anything else that it's possible to cross (which makes knitting somewhat difficult I can tell you). I've finished my final assignments and have them all ready to hand in. I've also finished my final square of last year's mystery blanket and the strips are sat in my knitting bag waiting to be sewn up this afternoon. I've also got about halfway through my first Toe Jazz sock, and while I'm not one for rocking the socks and sandals look as a rule sometimes it's just a little bit too chill to venture out in my flip flops - plus they have a lovely cable that runs all the way down the back of the sock right to the base of the foot, and I'm sure you'll agree dear readers. It would be such a crime to hide such lovely stitch work away in my every day shoes. Pictures of both blanket and socks to follow, but now it's off to hand work in for almost the last time.

No comments: