Monday 14 July 2008


My latest wip. Apologies for the terrible picture quality, but I'm at work and only have camera phone with me. This is my travelling project for the moment and the one I have a sneaky 5 minutes with when all is quiet in the office. I love the yarn and the pattern is a very simple one of my own design but again I'm not sure if the photo quality is good enough to show up the spirals on the sock. Better pictures to follow from my real camera, though what I wouldn't give for a canon eos 450 d. I've had a pretty busy couple of weeks on placement but am coming to the end of my first period here before i start my summer holidays. I've really enjoyed all the things I've been able to do. And working with people who have problems engaging means you spend your working days doing some pretty odd and not very work like things. A lot of the service users have been quite interested in my knitting and I've even promised to teach one or two how to knit before I leave in september.

No comments: