Thursday 29 May 2008


You can sort of see the pattern on lsb's slalom socks. I finished them on tuesday evening, presented them to him and he's not taken them off his feet since. And seen as he's rather distracted by the new socks I can actually concentrate on doing some socks for me for a while. I've got a 1x1 rib pair part way down the foot on the go which started off as an experiment that didn't turn out too well. And on arrival of my nice new shiny order from get knitted I shall be getting started on a gentleman's sock, in purple lana grossa cotton (which was also a bargain, 5 balls for £20 - i'm rather pleased with myself). The pattern was a free one from someone's site but i can't remember off the top of my head and don't get access to the world of the knitted web at work. But as soon as I've enough knitted to post I shall post both a picture or 2 and the link to where i found it.

No comments: