Friday 30 May 2008

Ooh goodies!


Look what I just the minute unwrapped (can anyone else see a bit of a purple theme going on here?) The pouch is just about to be prepared to hold my gentleman's sock in purple lana grossa cotton and the lovely skein of jitterbug, if I can resist literally drooling over it and pawing it to death will be going into stash for 2 short while while it waits to become some more broad street mittens for me. It's actually a lot darker and more purple and pink than photos had led me to believe but that's quite a good thing, made even better by the fact I purchased the last one in stock. Now I'm going to go enjoy my coffee while I knit to my heart's content. It is after all the weekend and I can rest and relax, at least until tomorrow morning when I shall be seeing my very stroppy bummed alpaca get a hair cut, and as he doesn't seem one for enforced human contact I'm going to guess he might be a little reluctant.

No comments: