Tuesday 29 January 2008

At last, a picture of my heelless walking socks. I'm starting to feel good that I'm making a little progress on them almost daily, even if it's only on the train to and from university. To be honest this is the time of year when things as a student get very busy and with only three weeks of university left and about four assignments to write for later in the year knitting has a tendency to take a back seat while I run round like a headless chicken trying to get everything done with time to breathe. Though I will say this for knitting - it certainly destresses me when I'm feeling really wound up, and rather stereotypically or not I do tend to recommend knitting to my patients, particularly those who have high levels of anxiety or want something to do with their hands after giving up smoking.

No comments: