Monday 14 May 2007

i've lost my mojo (and not in an austin powers sense), my knitting mojo that is. this weekend for every row i've knitted on anything i seem to have had to unpick at least two more. i don't know if this is just my body and mind's way of telling me to just completely relax and do nothing for a day or two now my exams are over, or if my brain really has started to turn to mush. after much fighting with it i did manage to correct the mistakes i made on my alpaca wrap and get back to where i was again, but boy oh boy does it take some time! i blame myself for being too much of a perfectionist when it comes to knitting but i've always thought that if i'm putting the time and effort and not to mention the money for materials into a project it's only fair to do it right. besides i feel so much happier when things look good.

No comments: