Tuesday 24 April 2007

the first silk sock is finally finished, and after sewing up the toe last night i looked triumphantly down at my work and was amazed at just how enormous the thing looks, i'm just hoping it will actually fit. in fact i'm pretty sure it will i'm just not quite used to knitting something so large and keep thinking that surely nobody has feet this big. anyway if it doesn't fit i just intend to go and sit in a corner and cry somewhere, the constant revision and studying has zapped me of any strength i may have had and if i have to read through my nursing code of conduct one more time i really will lose my mind.mif i go quiet for a week or so it's only because my exams start next week and sadly that doesn't leave too much time for knitting or even writing about it.

No comments: