Sunday 6 December 2009


The first of my vampire boyfriend socks done in colinette jitterbug in vatican pie colourway. Not an easy shade to get hold of - after searching every yarn selling retailer online i finally found it direct from colinette but all the fuss was worth it given that it's the richest most lovely red which i just can't capture on camera. Apologies for the lack of updates of late, since my last update i've finally had my tonsils removed and am still recovering. The two weeks off work i've had to take has given me plenty of knitting time which is very welcome but unfortunately not so much of the energy needed to blog about it. I did feel well enough yesterday to go over to the rowan garment sale at green lane mill and managed to pick up some absolute bargains. I have to admit though it feels more than a little like cheating buying ready knitted garments.

No comments: