Thursday 4 December 2008

I don't make new year's resolutions, but I think next year I may have to start. And I'm going to start by promising not to get so distracted with my to knit list. I've decided that once the faceted rib socks are out of the way my next project will be a Lorna's laces Shepherd's sock rainbow jaywalker scarf, and when I actually make some progress on my Angel's Rest socks and get those done I'll definitely be casting on for my second pair of broad street mittens. My attention span for keeping up to the knitting targets I set myself is shocking, in fact all someone has to do is wave some new, fancy, pretty yarn under my nose* and I seem to lose all concept of doing things in a proper order. In short I'm a bit of a floozy when it comes to a pretty fibre. 






*the latest of which is conjoined creations flat feet.

No comments: