Saturday 13 September 2008





some close up's of recent finished objects, in green my pablo blue socks, in purple - my admiral bambus slalom socks (which amazingly didn't run out of yarn towards the end), and lsb's finished kaffe fassett landscape earth socks. 

I've now finished my placement and have a week off before I have to start my last year at university. So I'm being rather ambitious and aiming to finish my kaffe socks and get at least one of lsb's gentleman socks done before I go back so I can start my second pair of broad street mittens in jitterbug which I'm just itching to get on with. The only down side to this cunning plan is I'm currently feeling very wobbly and shattered having started with tonsillitis yet again yesterday, which when it doesn't make me feel like I'm swallowing razorblades it puts me in a rather silly surreal mood. Which possibly explains why yesterday afternoon in the height of my daftness a social worker and I came up with the ingenious idea of setting up a matchmaking agency in the style of fiddler on the roof with our combined Ukrainian and Jewish expertise. I'm definitely ready for this week off I think.

No comments: