Thursday 4 September 2008

As you can see from the cute little button to the right of this page, it's exactly a year today that I will qualify as an actual real qualified nurse with qualifications and a hat (well apart from the hat bit anyway, today's psychiatric nurses don't sport the same head gear as they did in Nurse Ratched's day), which means I'm probably the busiest I've ever been, and means I only really get time to knit small projects like socks and gloves, and only in the hour or so I spend travelling between home and the office. The rest of the time I'm studying every minute I get to try and learn everything I possibly can about exciting drug free approaches to mental health (which if you haven't noticed really is my thing at the moment) which I'm sure anyone else would find very dull, so I won't bore people with it.

No comments: