Thursday 22 May 2008

I'm back from my holidays, but very very busy still. I have however managed to do the smallest amount of knitting possible. Lsb's slalom socks are just over halfway done now and in between attempting to be a domestic goddess, nursey stuff and whatever else I'm plodding along with they're coming along nicely. I start another placement next week and one that requires me to participate in lots of activity groups with patients, does anyone want to take a guess at how long it's going to take me to get a knitting group up and running? It is, as we all know a brilliant therapeutic activity and so much fun too!

I've now got the basketweave scarf and the camera in the same room together, and as it's very close to being finished I promise I'll upload a photo of it next time I update. I daren't do it now as I almost crashed the internet uploading all my holiday photos and I'm not sure it's recovered yet.

No comments: