Saturday 16 February 2008

I really wish I had more to post at the moment, things at university and a recent family bereavement have tended to put knitting a little lower down my list of priorities than I would have ordinarily liked. In fact with the exception of the work I've done on my current travelling project (lsb's heel less socks, which I'm about two thirds of the way into the first sock) I've done very little knitting at all lately. I have however in between bursts of studying various bits of mental health law and legislation etc managed to spot one or two knitting books I rather like the look of. So far I've set my sights on The AntiCraft's book, and One Skein wonders (what can I say, I'm a sucker for something small and quick to knit, it helps me get my fix easier). Anybody got either of those books and found them worthwhile?

No comments: