Saturday 1 September 2007

just a quick update on the state of things as i'm currently madly busy on placement, currently being cook's little helper doing dinner and listening to the new darren hayes album (i'm a little bit ashamed to admit that as my tastes usually hover around punk rock, but what can i say). the love heart cushion was very much appreciated by its recipient when she unwrapped it last night, so much so that every guest who walked in had it thrust in their face. my knit picks options arrived a couple of days ago, and while i haven't knitted anything on them yet i do rather love them having knitted with my mum's set for a few minutes, the arrival of my circulars now means i have no real excuse not to get started on my lace shawls and to be honest i'm itching to.

No comments: