Tuesday 11 September 2007

just a couple of pictures of recent finished objects, first up his and hers hats: mine, the purple one on the left - woollywormhead's ribbed beanie, and the lsb's in blue (what else) on the right - polly's old bean hat. both done in colonia140 from handpaintedyarn which is fast becoming one of my favourite yarns to knit with.







next up we've got my freshly finished cascade scarf from get knitted in sea and sky colourway. very nice to knit even if the picot cast off took me close on 24 hours solid to finish (ok maybe not quite as long as that, but it did take me most of saturday afternoon and well into sunday afternoon to do).














the alpaca wrap is now less than one ball away from completion, and the first glove of my pair of broad street mittens has about half of it's mitten shell done so far, it's been a good few days for knitting.

No comments: