Monday 26 March 2007

fawne

my third pair of fawne gloves, freshly off the needles this afternoon. they were one of the first things i ever learnt to knit besides a very simple moss stitch scarf. they've become one of my favourite things to knit i think, very simple and quick to do but also very effective looking. having a day out raiding up country tomorrow, so no doubt i'll come back with arms full of all sorts of lovely woolly goodies

the rate of knitting has gone up significantly in this house over the past week or so, if i'm not fretting about getting an assignment in, i'm fretting about why i haven't had the results of an assignment back. which all adds up to one productive but stressed knitter. i think right now i will actually knit anything and everything that's put in front of me including this...



in case you can't actually tell from the picture that's a very, very long eyelash yarn scarf. the kit was a christmas gift a few years ago from a friend and it's never really been my favourite thing to knit, but just lately i've been willing to do anything to keep my hands busy in an effort to just stop worrying.

1 comment:

MRS MJW said...

Thank you so much for your sweet congrats on my blog! I just saw your stripey fawne gloves and they are soooooooooo cute! Where did ya get the pattern?